Sunday, March 11, 2012

Country at Heart...

One of my favorite things about my husband is that he is a country boy at heart.  When I first met him, I was surprised by the fact that he loves being out in the middle of nowhere and loves every minute of it.  That was one of my family's wishes when I was single. . .that I would find someone who appreciates "the land" and everything that comes with it.  When I first saw Justin, in his Polo shirt and flip flops, I never thought he would love the country like I love the country.  He is everything that my family wanted for me and that I thought I would never find.

First Time on the 4 Wheeler (I was nervous)

Being raised in a small town, you appreciate the little things in life and it's the small moments that mean the most.  It's watching the sunset in the evening, feeling the breeze against your face on a warm spring day, watching the cows graze in the pasture, and just wasting time with the ones who mean the most doing things that make the best memories.  I'm so thankful that God brought me my country boy husband who loves my family and the simple things in life.  I know that Easton will one day be just like his Daddy and love everything about the country.  

My Sweet Boys Together
Swinging in the Country

Taking it all in with Grandad

The Land we Love

1 comment:

  1. SOO sweet & GREAT shots!! Easton is just the cutest thing!! I sure hope I get to visit 'the land' of yours someday!! Love you to pieces! -Jess

    ReplyDelete