Monday, June 11, 2012

Party Time...

I started thinking about Easton's birthday party a couple of months before his actual birthday.  I knew exactly what I wanted and found some cute ideas off of very creative blogs.  That's the awesome thing about Pinterest and Google ;)

I knew that it was going to be hot, so a Pool Party was the perfect solution for a birthday that is at the end of May in Texas.  Luckily, I know some very special people who just so happen to have a beautiful pool in their backyard and who love Easton so much that they wouldn't mind if we had it there...thanks Lolly and Pops :)

It was a fun day with family and friends and I don't think it could have gone any better than it did...oh and did I mention it was a HOT day!!!   
Birthday Boy


Favorite Pictures from our little guy



 Cookies and Cakeballs

Goldfish Sandwiches and Rice Crispy Treats

Perfect Birthday Cake made by our friend Courtney 

 
He took a HUGE bite 
 Lolly and Pops
Grammy and Granddad
Love my Family

Friends and Family




Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate
Easton's 1st Birthday. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great party! I still can't believe we had to miss it. :(

    ReplyDelete