Friday, June 7, 2013

Time Flies!!!

OH MY GOSH...Has it really been almost a year since I posted last!?!?!?  I can not believe it.  A lot has happened in a year with my sweet family.  We have had another baby (post to come later), sold our house, built a new house, celebrated 3 years of marriage, and Easton turned 2. 

I was looking back at old pictures and he has grown and changed so much.  Last year at this time he was just now learning to take steps and now he is running everywhere and is talking up a storm.  I love our little guy so much and we are so blessed to have him in our lives.  I'm so thankful that God chose us to be his parents :) 

Easton turned two on May 31st.  We had a wonderful time with family and friends celebrating.  Thanks to everyone that helped us make his birthday special.

Sea Life

Party at the Splashpad

Happy 2nd Birthday Easton J
We Love You






No comments:

Post a Comment