Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Father's Day...

It was Justin's first Father's day and I really didn't know what to get him (What more could he want...I gave him his first son...haha).  Earlier that week, I took Easton over to Justin's cousin's house, Whitney, so she could take his newborn pictures.  She took our Maternity pictures, which turned out amazing, then she offered to do Easton's newborn pics and I couldn't pass up the offer.  Everything she touches turns out to be amazing.  Anyways...she ended up taking some beautiful pictures of our baby boy and I framed a couple for Justin as his gift.  Here are just a few of our favorites:


 Beautiful Baby

His namesake...hope he likes baseball when he grows up ;)

 So Sweet

Posing with his Daddy's baseball glove

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the World...
We Love You!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for your blog!! And thanks for your sweet comments!! I will be back!
    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete