Thursday, June 30, 2011

1 Month already...

Easton J is a month old today!!!  It has gone by so fast. . .I still can't believe he has only been in our lives for a month.  It seems like we have had him forever.  It is going by too quickly.  Before I know it, I will be back at work and I will miss our days together (I get very anxious and sad just thinking about it).  I look at pictures and he has changed and learned so much in just the short amount of time he has been here. 
 His very first day in our lives...

 First car ride (headed home from the hospital)...

 First smile (unintentional)...

 First Bath...

 1 Week old...

 Ready for his first visit to the doctor (2 Weeks)...

 Our first walk together...

Happy Baby. . .First intentional smile caught on camera :)

Happy one month Pretty baby. . .Mommy and Daddy love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment