Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"29 is the Best One Yet"...

That's what Justin said at then end of the day on his 29th Birthday (July 2nd).  I'm glad he had a better 29th birthday than I did.  I think I cried the whole day (haha)...and on my 30th...I cried too (I was pregnant, hormonal, and attended a funeral for my Aunt that day).  31 can't get any worse...I'm hoping. 

I'm so glad that Justin had such a great Birthday, considering that we really didn't do a whole lot that day.  Over 100 degrees outside and a month old baby isn't a good combo.  Justin got up early and went fishing at his grandparents place and then we had a lazy day in bed (just us 3).  Later that evening, we went over to his parents house to open presents and then out for dinner to Babe's :)  I don't know why we keep going back to this place...We always stuff ourselves and leave feeling so gross and never wanting to eat there EVER again.  We finished the night with PTA pie (Justin's favorite) at his parents house.  I'm so glad that the his family was able to help him celebrate :)  It was a quiet day...but it was a GREAT day.

Happy Birthday Justin


 Our first picture together since the hospital


Easton was snoozing away in his carseat...that's why he's not in the picture.  He stayed this way the whole time until it was time for him to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment