Friday, July 29, 2011

2 Month Check-Up...

Easton had his 2 month check-up today.  This was the day I had been dreading since he was born.  Everyone said that this was the check-up where he gets his shots and it was such a hard visit on the parents.  I knew that I would probably cry because of him crying and because I'm just sensitive and cry a lot (haha). . .Well . . . I was RIGHT.  I cried right along with him :(  He was so happy then. . . All of a Sudden. . . a burst of tears and a crying scream to go along with those tears.  Justin was the only one not crying. . .and the nurse who was giving the shots.

His Battle Wound

Baby E is one tough little guy.  The crying only lasted a couple of minutes and he was fine.  He then slept the whole way home.  We knew he would be tough through this visit.  When we were at the hospital, Dr. Benzick (our pediatrician) said that he slept right through his circumcision. . . OUCH ;)  We are so proud of our little guy and he had an outstanding report.  He is growing and developing right on track. 

Resting at Home
I love it when we are affirmed at the doctor's office. . .It's kind of like being in school again and you get grades on your report card.  He lets us know that we are doing a Great job as parents and are nurturing his development :). . . and not screwing up too bad ;) haha

Easton at 2 Months (8 Weeks):
12 . 4 lbs
23 . 5 inches

Favorite things he does: 
-Cooing
-Smiling (starting to show his dimples)
-Peddles his legs like a bike
-Laughs in his sleep
-Lights up when he sees me or his Daddy 
-Holds his head up
-Gets excited by the fan or lights
-Likes to be outside

One of My Favorite Pictures of Easton

**Just a side note:  We LOVE our pediatrician.  He was recommended to us by a friend of mine and I am so happy that we chose him to take care of Easton.  He is so informative and seems to care so much for the kids**

No comments:

Post a Comment