Monday, July 11, 2011

Sweet Dreams...

My Snuggle Bug
One of my favorite things to do is take naps with Easton.  It's always hard for me to sleep because I'm usually watching him dream. . . He makes such sweet faces.  When he smiles while he is dreaming, it makes my heart melt.  The moments I cherish the most are when he falls asleep on my chest or on my shoulder.  I know that there will come a day where he no longer can lay on me or will want to take a nap. . . but until that day comes, I will take as many chances as I can to enjoy these cuddly moments with him.    

Sleeping with Daddy
We have been very blessed to have a baby who LOVES to sleep.  He is just now starting to sleep through the night (6 weeks old).  It's not every night, but we will take what we can get ;)  Sometimes it's not the quietest slumber you could possibly get either.  There are moments when our room sounds like a family of bears...haha.  We have Easton making noises, Sparky snoring, Justin snoring, AND. . . occasionally me :)   


There is just something about sleeping babies that is so innocent, so sweet, and just so peaceful.  I always wonder what babies could possibly be dreaming about . . . bottles, diapers, baths, burps??    Whatever Easton is dreaming, I know they are sweet dreams :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment