Monday, July 18, 2011

Our Little Fishy...

Easton had his first experience in a swimming pool the other day.  I was a little hesitant about it because I am always wondering at what age I should expose him to certain things.  I don't want to him to learn things late or doing things that he's not ready for.  I guess you could say that I am bit of a worry wart :)  I also get a little concerned about the heat.  This heat is KILLING me...so if I'm hot, then I know he's got to be hot too (I'm glad that I'm not 9 months pregnant during this hot and dry summer). 
We made sure that the shallow part of the pool was shaded before we put him in.  I bought him a cute swimsuit from Gymboree (he's worn it a couple of times but he never got in...haha).  Justin got in with him while I took pictures.  I think that is how it usually is...the mom is always the one taking the pictures and the dad is always in the pictures :) 
I think he liked the pool.  He didn't cry when we put him in, so I take that as a good sign.  We put him in with a regular diaper and it was so heavy by the time we pulled it off of him.  Justin thought he should go skinny dipping...so we took off his swimsuit (Hope he didn't pee in Lolly's pool...haha).  I know when he gets a little older he is gonna love the water and love to go swimming.  


**I used this app on my iPhone (that I'm obsessed with) called Instagram to make the pictures like they are**

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. And for the record, pee is sterile....so pee away Little Easton!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen :) I will be sure to just let him pee next time. . .haha

    ReplyDelete